The TBA 150 batterries’ tester is designed to check the capacity of acid batteries with nominal voltages 6V, 12V, 24V (version 6/12/24) or 24V, 48V, 80V (version 24/48/80) with a discharge current in the range from 5A to 150A with 1A setting. There is also the possibility of testing battery packs for other rated voltages in the ranges from 6V to 24V (version 6/12/24) or from 24V to 80V (24/48/80) with a current in the range from 5A to 100A.
- basic voltage range: 6V, 12V, 24V (6/12/24); 24V, 48V, 80V (24/48/80); 5A – 150A
- extended voltage range: 6V – 24V (6/12/24); 24V – 80V (24/48/80); 5A – 100A
- Discharge time settings: “5-hour current” or time set manually
- Data logging to device memory: 16 banks
- Data download slot: USB / supported USB flash drive
- Power supply: 230 V AC / 50Hz / 1.5A